Angel of God Academy, division of the parent organization, Angel of God Resource Center, Inc. offers two training programs; the Training Observation Practice (T.O.P.) that focus on automotive services and the Financial Service which focuses on the insurance industry.
The Training Observation Practice (T.O.P.) is an Automotive Maintenance training program that has three categories. Students will learn about “Under the Hood” (A1-A9) or The “Auto Maintenance and Light Repair” (G1) training provides a condensed workload of the courses provided then “Collision” (B1-B5) in automotive training.
The Financial Service Program (FSP) has two categories a student will learn about “Life and Health” then “Property and Casualty" with the insurance industry.
Welcome to Angel of God Academy.
On behalf of Angel of God Academy, we want to thank you for choosing our school. We are pleased to have you as a student.
Our mission is to help you successfully achieve both your academic and career goals. The programs offered are designed to prepare you for employment and/or for admission to our vocational training program of your choice. We hope your training at Angel of God Academy will enable you to launch your desired career, empower your performance in your current employment, or advance your career. Via our classes and individualized attention, we are confident that you will gain the knowledge and skills you need to be a success.
We will assist you in any way we can and look forward to being the bridge to your future!
Chaunelle D. Carver-Perkins
Angel of God Academ
The student has the right to cancel the initial enrollment agreement until 4:00 of the 5th business day after the student has been admitted. If the right to cancel is not given to any prospective student at the time the agreement is signed, then the student has the right to cancel the agreement at any time and receive a refund on all monies paid to date within 30 days of cancellation. Cancellation should be submitted to the authorized official of the school in writing.
1. Five-Day Cancellation: An applicant who provides written notice of cancellation within five days (excluding Saturday, Sunday, and federal and state holidays) of signing an enrollment agreement is entitled to a full refund. The school shall provide 100 percent refund no later than 30 days from notice of cancellation.
2. An applicant who provides written notice of cancellation to the Office of Records more than five days after signing an Enrollment Agreement and making the initial payment, but prior to the commencement of class meetings is entitled to a refund of all monies paid.
3. To be eligible for tuition refund after classes commences:
4. If the withdrawal from a course or courses results in a credit balance in the student’s account, a refund will be issued within 30 days of the official drop or withdrawal date
5. Should the student’s enrollment be terminated or should the student withdraw for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule:
We Do Not Offer Financial Aid. Programs are Grant Funded.
“Angel of God Academy is approved to operate by the Private Business and Vocational Schools Division of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.”
The majority of students at Angel of God Academy(AOGA) will complete their EDUCATION without feeling the need to pursue a complaint against another student, a staff member or the school. However, if you believe you have a reason to file a complaint, the school is obligated to listen. Angel of God Academy(AOGA) has established procedures to respond to students complaints in a fair and equitable manner. In general, you should follow the following process to resolve the complaint.
The IBHE online complaint system at https://complaints.ibhe.org/ accessible through the agency’s homepage (www.ibhe.org). The IBHE online complaint site includes step-by-step instructions and key information about the complaint process. or Click on button above.
Complaints Related To
Address the complaint(s) with the course instructor.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the meeting, or if you would be uncomfortable confronting the instructor, take the complaint to the Executive Director of the school.
Address the complaint(s) with the instructor with documentation of error.
If the instructor determines grade change should be made, s/he takes appropriate action.
If the instructor maintains accuracy of grade, you may submit a written request to the Executive Director for mediation.
Address the complaint (s) with the individual in involved. If resolution is not achieved there, you may then bring the matter in writing to the Executive Director of the school. Students who believe they have been victim of discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex (gender),religion, national origin, age or physical disability should inform the Executive Director immediately at (708-392-9323)